I suggest you:

Account Verification?!

Account Verification?!

What if you dont have a cellphone?! this isnt fair at all!

1,471 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
WolfyWolfy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

76 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • da-kingda-king commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its ridiculous, why do you ask for an email as verification??? thats why i dont come here anymore.. Chatroulette is becoming annoying

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree it isn't fair....what if you don't want to give out your phone number

by gdshark88

its a ripoff you fucking jackasses. they get your cell number and sell it to spammers or who knows. they don't give a fuck about the site anymore. they haven't even responded in nearly two years to anything. DONT GIVE THESE FUCKERS YOUR MONEY OR YOUR CELL NUMBER.

• ImperfectumImperfectum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Verification doesn't work. Don't give them your phone number.
    I, for my part, am outta here...

• jeromejerome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this way of veryfying your account by sending a code to your cellphone it bullshit..

• davedave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seems to me this site is set up for the kiddies to play games ?? and the perverted strokers ?? is that what this site is all about ?? IF there are real admins here they need to get their head outta that place the sun DONT shine !!

• davedave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i dont have a cell phone and even if i did i will NOT give it to any site,, IF i find someone to chat with more then once that i MAY be interested in maybe ?? after some email contacts otherwise "like when hell freezes over !! "

send me code, i'm from viet nam, my number phone is +841669719184 (01669719184) please!

going back to omegle...screw this bullshit site...aint not a chance in hell im giving any of this site my cell number. fuck this site, its really went way down hill, whos in charge of running it into the ground

What a crock of sh*t. A cell # after already providing an email?! For CR?! Yeah cuz that's 100% trustworthy and legit. Byeeeee

I dont know how to set international number and i watch some pages, youtube videos and always when i put them in the chatroulete verfication page its says that is incorrect. i need some help or make another way to verify the account e.e

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base