I suggest you:

Account Verification?!

Account Verification?!

What if you dont have a cellphone?! this isnt fair at all!

779 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
WolfyWolfy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Guest from United KingdomGuest from United Kingdom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree, I do NOT have a mobile phone & I tend to keep it that way! Not being able to socialize because you apparently need a 'code' is simply stupid. FIX UP CR!!!!!

• Guest from United StatesGuest from United States commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my phone isnt even getting the codes...this is really stupid. i agree with everyone else. having to verify an account through a phone is completely ridiculous...

• Guest from BrazilGuest from Brazil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i didnt get ANY of the codes --' this is kinda fucked huh? anyway, you guys could check out my website? dritoldyou.com :) tell me there what you think about the look, im still working on it.

• Guest from NetherlandsGuest from Netherlands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This doesnt make sence Andrey.

With or without a cellphone. CR is already adding alot of changes lately pretty rapidly. You may wanna keep it down on the verification thing. It takes away the "spontaneous" aspect completely..The only reason there is you could do this, is so that u can "weed out" the commercial/bot crap. Everyone is just verificated when i see them on camera, no? :-) if you weigh it all up, im sure the irritation from having to verificate ur account is alot bigger then to skip a few bots..

Just saying:-)

• Guest from CanadaGuest from Canada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WTH!! I have NO cell phone, how in the hell do I verify my account Chatroulette?? Not EVERYONE has cellphones you know!!!

• Guest from PakistanGuest from Pakistan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chatroulette is going downhill for the last 2 years and this must the kast nail in the coffin of Chatroulette for people to abandon the site completely.

• Guest from HungaryGuest from Hungary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! We need other solution like e-mail, or online random code generator. CUz LIke other , not every person have phone.

• Guest from NetherlandsGuest from Netherlands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I clicked once to get a code and all of the sudden the server keeps sending me messages, me being unable to log in because all of 'm are different. So now i can't request a new one because it says i asked to many codes. Fucking bullshit!

Feedback and Knowledge Base